Pre-Engineered Metal Building
A Pre-Engineered Metal Building serves as a reliable, cost-effective, and efficient structure. As the construction industry has evolved, advancements in computer aided design have enabled us to offer the cost advantages of pre-engineered metal buildings without sacrificing aesthetics.
Major benefits of a Pre-Engineered Metal Building include:
- Speed of Construction
- Pre-engineering alleviates many in-the-field headaches
- Pieces are marked and bundled so on-site erectors are able to move quickly and efficiently
- CSS will gladly send field erection supervisors to optimize construction time and efficiency
- A Pre-Engineered Metal Building is well suited for the high-velocity wind zones of the Caribbean and South Florida
- Compatible with environmental accreditation such as LEED or international equivalents
- Adaptable to a wide host of innovative exterior finishes, claddings, and architectural metals. Weather tight base metal wall panels provide underneath provide weather-tight finish.
- The Pre-Engineered Metal Building is designed as an complete structural system. All elements (columns, girts, purlins) are concurrently designed for maximum optimization.